Tuesday, April 13, 2010

APRIL12 Charity Tournament


I got invited to play in a charity tourney in Travelers' Rest, SC. I know, with my game? It was a good friend of mine who invited me. The tournament was a Four-man team, Best-ball format. Fortunately, everyone on my team was better than me, but we still stunk over all. We finished at 1 under. I think the winners finished at about 15 under. I didn't play particularly well. I made a few putts, but that was about it. The drives I did put in the fairway were shorter than the bombers I was playing with. We did use one of my drives out of 18, yep, just one. Had several that were in the fairway, but just shorter than the rest. That's what happens when you hit a 5-wood off a tee. Really need to learn to hit my driver. The tournament was great and definitely something I could get use to. Free golf + free food + gift bag for the wife = great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment